our life right now

well i suppose we’ve got to start somewhere.

we will keep the first post short + sweet with a few glimpses into our life right now.  we’re even skipping the introductions, but if you want to you can find them here.  right now we’re fostering a teeny tiny 3yr old (let’s call her D) + a sassy pants 9yr (let’s call her Ili) + i am 18 weeks pregnant…this gig is fun.

these are all snaps of D, Ili isn’t a fan of the camera right now…whatevs.

we’re also researching one MAJOR baby item a week, this week wins diapers.  so with that said, one thing we want this blog to accomplish is feedback from the moms + dads + grandmothers + grandfathers + caretakers of all kinds who are using these things on the daily.

so if that’s you, we’d love for you to leave your go to diaper brand + why in the comments.

blogsignature

6 Comments

1. 19th March 2016 / 11:29 pm

We have loved Target brand diapers, they are the best! I’ve never had my own children, but we too have fostered, including several babies, and after trying many brands always came back to the Target brand. They also have great wipes!

Suzanne

2. Julie
    19th March 2016 / 11:31 pm

I love the honest diapers. My daughter has super sensitive skin and I previously tried huggies, up&up, and pampers swaddlers(which are great at not leaking but lil bit just couldn’t handle them). Once we switched over her rash cleared right up and they hold a TON more too than regular diapers. Love!

3. Theresa McKinsey
    19th March 2016 / 11:35 pm

As a mama of four I would not choose any other brand than the Honest Company. They weren’t around when we had our two oldest but I’ve used since day one with out two littles. Not only do they have adorable patterns they are delivered to your door for free when you do their bundle. I can update my diapers on their app. But most importantly their customer service is like no other! They are beyond kind every time I’ve called. They always make you feel like you are important! I just called to cancel one bundle because our daughter is potty training and they rejoiced with us and sent us a dozen white roses to celebrate this milestone! I can not say enough good things about this company!! I’ve used other brands but honestly Honest has been the best. No need for over night diapers either because these do the job. I promise they are great! Even my husband would agree and he was skeptical when I told him we were going to try them and that was three years ago 🙂 hope this helps! Praising God for all He is doing in your families life!

4. Jenna Ellis
    19th March 2016 / 11:40 pm

Im a cloth diaper girl. My fave is the cloth eez with the thirsties snap covers. Check out Green mountain diapers. Best way to save money and the earth. And it was super easy. Washing was not bad and laying them in the Sun after drying in dryer…cuz thats faster…removes stains. Congrats!

5. Heather
    20th March 2016 / 12:45 am

We liked luvs and huggies! Pampers are good too, cost more. The off brands made my kids raw. We switched depending on coupons. I think one kid was a pampers kid and one huggies/luvs-hard to remember. Loved huggies wipes the best, thicker….. When they do get a rash, and they will most likely, dr. Has a homemade cream recipe.

6. Cassi
    20th March 2016 / 1:00 am

Also a fan of the Honest diapers! They don’t have all the chemicals that most diapers have so they are better on the skin, they hold a LOT, and they come in tons of cute prints!!